Recreation opportunities abound both indoors and outdoors in the Cortland area!
- The Cortland Regional Sports Council has information on sporting events of all kinds in the Cortland area.
- The J.M. McDonald Sports Complex is a community resource, committed to meeting the needs of our youth for indoor soccer, hockey, figure skating, lacrosse, NFL Flag Football, rollerblading, 4-H programs as well as an indoor walking track, meeting facilities, and a venue for major events.
- The Cortland County Family YMCA has proudly been building strong kids, strong families and strong communities in and around Cortland for the past 140 years through programming that helps build a healthy spirit, mind and body.
- For over 90 years, the YWCA of Cortland has been meeting the changing needs of women and their families in Cortland County, with dual missions of empowering women and eliminating racism.
- There are also many recreation activities in Cortland for all ages sponsored by the City of Cortland Youth Bureau and the Cortland County Youth Bureau.
Check out an extensive listing of recreation opportunities by searching our Business and Service Directory