Health Services

Note: Please visit Business: Personal Services: Health for more health-related listings.

Adult Care Facilities

Adult Care Facilities require a license from the Department of Social Services of the State of New York. If you have a question about an Adult Care Facility call the Department of Social Services at (518) 432-2873.

Adult Care Services

Counseling Services

Emergency Service

Health and Human Service Organizations

Hospitals/Health Centers