1. Code Violation or Complaint

    Report a code violation by calling the Code Enforcement Office or by submitting an online complaint form.

  2. Online Payments

    View available bills to be paid online.

  3. Request for Records

    Find out how to request City records such as marriage, birth, and death records.

  4. Street Light Outage Report

    Report a street light outage to the Public Safety Department using our online form.